Saturday 26 May 2007

u tell me

Shirley Carr and solicitor Alison Stott of Alison Stott solicitors, Aykley Vale Chambers, Aykley Heads, Durham City have admitted the use of fraud in the civil proceedings which was used to engineer my alleged bankruptcy. Its clear police don't want to act on that because Carr is their present whipping stick for use against me. They are proving this as fact beyond all reasonable doubt. My crime? I contributed to the Nolan Enquiry into Freemasonry within the Police and Judiciary. An Enquiry which I now believe was nothing short of a whitewash job to allay public concerns about the power being exercised by vile masons. Masons are aware that their Masonic Mafia brothers ruling our police and judiciary will protect them. Their established satanic rings interfering with children must get boring for some of them sometimes. How many masons I wonder were involved in the child abuse cases at Witherwack Estate, Sunderland. Why were masons at the Sunderland Civic Centre trying to hush the whole thing up? What happened to the person investigating these things who came to my home for registration details of vehicles used by masons? The contact number I was given for that investigator went dead? Why were police records held on mason Hamilton, the Dunblane mass child killer, all erased? These are the true facts of life, not the one's authority would often have us believe. A film I saw a few years ago contained the remark, "shit always floats to the

2 comments:

Zoompad said...

I never knew this!

I was also persecuted in the courts, the secret family courts. They tried to destroy me, they subjected me to systematic psychological torture, and Jack Straw and Lord Falconer were involved, they were leaning on the judges. Jack Straw has been involved in other judicial crimes.

lachomya said...

It is a sad, very disturbing trend in the world. It is happening all over the U.S. as well. And so now we find ourselves with the occupy movement, the hidden voices now come forth....personally, I am looking forward to affecting some long awaited and much needed change in this world. Perhaps our generation's parents were so used to giving us medication or hiding us away, taking our power that we forgot for a bit how very powerful we ARE....the time of remembering is upon us!